Hungarian Assisted Voluntary Return, Reintegration and Information Program - HVRRIP (AMIF-3.2.1/9-2020-00001; RR.0208)
Geographical Coverage: Hungary and various countries of origin
Duration: 01 May 2021 - 31 December 2022 (20 months)
Budget: 135.763.666 HUF
Donor: AMIF (national allocation)
- To provide up-to-date, easily accessible and reliable information about voluntary return and reintegration assistance to potential beneficiaries through a dedicated website (www.volret.hu) and a toll-free hotline (06 80 20 50 18), additionally, in the frame of counseling sessions,
- To facilitate the voluntary and orderly return of up 132 to beneficiaries,
- To help up to 39 returnees during their reintegration in their countries of origin,
- To carry out reintegration counseling at least for 55 beneficiaries, and provide reintegration support for 39 returnees2 to their countries of origin in order to facilitate income generating activities,
- To collect and analyze the feedback of beneficiaries with regards to the services.
The project consists of four components:
- The information component uses various means of communication to reach the potential beneficiaries, as well as inform the staff of the various facilities about the project activities;
- The return component seeks to assist 132 beneficiaries by arranging their voluntary return by providing pre-departure assistance, and pre-departure cash allowance (50 EUR) to facilitate onward transportation in the countries of origin, obtaining travel documentation, organizing fit-to-travel medical examination, providing escorts (if necessary), purchasing travel tickets and travel insurance, providing departure, transit and arrival assistance, etc.
- The reintegration component aims to expand the scope of reintegration available to returnees by offering grants to 39 beneficiaries to facilitate direct or indirect engagement in income-generating activities in the country of origin.
- The evaluation component includes a post-arrival questionnaire with beneficiaries who benefited from reintegration assistance in the countries of origin. The answers will be analyzed and transformed into recommendations, based on which the program can be further improved.